We currently have four open positions
Grower Services Accountant
Summary: Applies principles of accounting to track and maintain records of grower contracts and paddy rice inventory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintaining accurate grower records in SAP, tracking worksheets and physical files
- Enters grower contracts and paddy rice purchases into SAP and processes for payment
- Verifies daily paddy receipt logs to paddy rice weight tags and performs paddy adjustments as required
- Maintains accurate inventory records at outside warehouses and the mill and performs inventory adjustments as required
- Ensures all freight invoices and storage receipts are properly posted and processed for payment
- Track, prepare and submits reports to all government and industry agencies and processes related fees for payment.
- Processes closing warehouse sheets and all grower related reports to ensure accuracy and participates in periodic stock counts.
- Reconciles assigned general ledger account balances to subsystem reports and tracking worksheets, investigates and corrects variances as necessary.
- Provides all requested schedules to external and internal auditors.
- Documents and maintains operating procedures.
- Assists in month end closing procedures and reports as required
- Assists in occasional and/or seasonal accounting or administrative tasks as needed
Download Employment Application
Summary: Responsible for maintaining accurate and timely inventory status information for all finished goods, which includes: all inventory onsite, in transit, and recorded within SAP. Directs and coordinates activities of transportation and logistics for all incoming and outgoing supplies, finished goods, and by-products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following; however other duties may be assigned.
- Receive and count stock items, record data and store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses.
- Examine contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices or orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipments.
- Perform regular inventory accuracy audits through cycle counting to verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock and research and resolve inventory discrepancies with appropriate departments.
- Record shipment data such as weight, charges, space availability, and damages / discrepancies for reporting, accounting, and recordkeeping purposes.
- Prepare documents such as work orders, bills of lading, and shipping orders to route materials.
- Contact carrier representative to make arrangements and to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials.
- Maintain perpetual inventory system where each activity or transaction is recorded and a new balance is computed.
- Assist in developing and maintaining policies and procedures to ensure inventory accuracy and timely reporting.
- Weighs inbound and outbound trucks preparing documentation; provides direction to loading/unloading area.
- Reviews Open Orders Report on a daily basis and schedule shipments for on time arrival to customer.
- Follow-up on scheduled, unshipped orders.
- Provide telephone support to Shipping Department answering requests for pick-up and delivery information.
Download Employment Application